Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Movie


Yesterday we made a last minute decision to bring the big monster to watch the Ice Age 3 at Kallang Leisure Park (cos the show starts at 5.20pm and we only decide at 5.00pm!)

We thought it might be an interesting show for children and Charlotte should like it, juz like her favourite Madagascar. However, she is only interested in eating her popcorn! After “watching” the show for half an hour, she wanted to go out already to play at her favourite indoor playground in the Leisure Park.

Without a choice I brought her to the playground and went back to continue watching the show. Surprisingly, a non-cartoon person like me enjoyed thoroughly the show. The dinosaurs, lions and squirrels are very cute and well-animated. I din fell asleep which I usually do if I watch movies in the night. It’s been very long since I enjoyed such an interesting cartoon show. It isn’t only target at kids but adults as well. Thumbs up for this show! Strongly recommended for people of all ages.

Tomorrow I will be watching Harry Porter (free tickets to watch at Great World – Gold Class). But not with much excitement, cos I never like Harry Porter’s show. I only like the spacious and comfortable seats at the Gold Class cinema…. Very conducive for naps, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment