Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yesterday I brought the big monster Charlotte to watch the Big Club Concert at the Spore Expo. Tickets were not cheap and yet the entire hall was almost full! That was during a weekday afternoon.

Charlotte enjoyed herself thoroughly and after awhile she ran up to the front stage below to watch to have a clearer view. We were sitting in the 5th row but still she was a bit too short to see the stage when she sat down.

Anyway, good experience for her and she wanted to go & see concerts again when there are other performances in Singapore. She must be looking forward to watching Hi-5! Last year I did not buy the tickets cos felt that she was too small to enjoy the 1½ hour show but yesterday there were many others who were much younger than her. Maybe next round I should also bring my little monster Jayden along.

No comments:

Post a Comment