My rabbit of 13 years, xiaohuang passed away peacefully on 9 June! It was indeed a long 13 yrs. Time really flies, it came to my house when I was still studying in Poly, he was only about my palm size. He was with me when I stayed in Toa Payoh, Marine Parade, River Valley, Haig Court and the current Broadrick Road. It was only when he was not around then I start to miss his presence. Missed his big and black round eyes, furry ball-like body when he curled up. Despite the fact that he bit my outdoor lights wiring, labtop wires, shoes, sofa and urine on my living hall’s carpet, I still adore him still as much.
On average, a rabbit’s life span is only about 8 years, but the fact that he can lived till 13 yrs is considered a very long-life rabbit oredi. At least he is happy during this last year at my current place when he got to run around in the big garden, with a big grass patch for him to laze around and Dino & Doni keeping him company. Lucky he did not suffered much before he died. When I knew he was missing early that morning I knew something must be wrong. Animals will not leave their territory for no rhyme or reason. When he was found he seemed alright except his breathing seems a bit irregular. When Dennis is on his way sending him to the vet, he passed away in the car. I guess he must have not wanted to die in his own place.
Now I know why some people doesn’t want to keep pets even though they are animal lovers cos they have to bear with the loss of their loved pets. We must really treasure the loved ones around us so that there will be no regrets in future.
Xiaohuang, rest in peace. Will miss u…
On average, a rabbit’s life span is only about 8 years, but the fact that he can lived till 13 yrs is considered a very long-life rabbit oredi. At least he is happy during this last year at my current place when he got to run around in the big garden, with a big grass patch for him to laze around and Dino & Doni keeping him company. Lucky he did not suffered much before he died. When I knew he was missing early that morning I knew something must be wrong. Animals will not leave their territory for no rhyme or reason. When he was found he seemed alright except his breathing seems a bit irregular. When Dennis is on his way sending him to the vet, he passed away in the car. I guess he must have not wanted to die in his own place.
Now I know why some people doesn’t want to keep pets even though they are animal lovers cos they have to bear with the loss of their loved pets. We must really treasure the loved ones around us so that there will be no regrets in future.
Xiaohuang, rest in peace. Will miss u…
My condolences... You are right, the loss of a pet will be painful, datz probably one of the reasons why I have not kept one. I am sure Xiaohuang had a great lifetime with you guys...
ReplyDelete