Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Malacca

It’s been ages since I update my blog. Really busy with the everyday stuff, I also dunno busy with wat, so much so that I dun even have the time to log onto my blog. (is it a lame excuse or am I plain lazy??) I guess to my people, I shd be exceptionally free since I got 2 maids at home & I am not working. But somehow time is really insufficient for me, everyday juz passes by so fast that I did not have time to slow down my pace to think & reflect.

Joined the Maserati group for a drive up to Malacca with my family. This is the 1st time that Jayden is “out”of Singapore. A short trip to test how adaptable is Jayden to new places outside Singapore. Not too bad, the children enjoyed the trip very much. That’s why we should be joining this group to another round to KL next month. What’s more important is the new experience for my 2 little monsters at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment