Ha ha I “anyhow” spend money again! I realised tat I have been splurging on some luxury items lately so much so that I think I have become a bit addicted to this bad spending habit oredi. Gotten for myself expensive jeans, branded clothings, bags, watches, spending on facials, massage, hair-do & also juz did my eye brow embroidery!! A lot of “first-time” lately.
Went to Marina sq to do my eye brow embroidery last week. Supposed to accompany my fren yet in the end I end up taking up package not only for eye brow embroidery but also add the eye-liner to make my small eyes look bigger. Getting very vain right? I m always that kind that dunno how to say No to people, that’s how I ended up buying things and signing up packages which are not really necessary for me. Xw should know me well enough that this is my character right? Anyway, lucky my eyebrow and the eye-liner thing turned out quite nice, heng ah, if not waste money again! Ha ha, wait till u see me on thu (still remember our date?), xw.
Wow, will be looking forward to seeing your new image. Goodness, no wonder Charlotte is like that, ha! C ya soon, my dear fren! U are one real lucky gal, but enjoy every simple moment in your life too k :)
ReplyDelete